You can change your account package at any time. This is usually necessary if your number of Personnel has increased beyond your current package limit, or if you have fewer Personnel and need to downgrade.
Changing your account package is easy. Just follow these steps...
- Log in to BizDiary as an administrator-level user (normally just "admin").
- Select Account > Change Account Package from the menu.
- The Purchase Form lists all the available packages, along with pricing.
Scroll down to the bottom of the list, and choose the package you need, and then click the [Upgrade] button.
- A new window / tab opens for PayPal, showing your new package details.
Log-in to PayPal.
- PayPal displays the details of the previous and the new packages.
Check that these are correct and then click [Save].
When you have finished, you can close the PayPal window / tab.
Normally it should only take a minute or two for BizDiary to recieve the payment information from PayPal.
If you click on the [Home] link in BizDiary, you should see your new account package is shown.
- The new limits on Personnel take place instantly.
- The new pricing comes into effect when your next payment occurs.
- If you are downgrading, please make sure you disable any unneeded Personnel FIRST.