If you think your login details may have been compromised, you should change your password. It is also a good idea to change your password from time-to-time to protect your account.Changing your password is easy...
- Login to BizDiary.
- Click on your name (displayed in the top right of the screen, below the Log Out button).
- Enter your new password in the Password field.
- Enter the same password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click the [Save] button.
BizDiary has quite strict requirements for passwords. This is done to help keep your data safe.
- Must be at least 8 characters long.
- Must include both uppercase (A-Z) and lowercase (a-z) letters.
- Must include at least one digit (0-9).