Towards the end of your 30-day trial, you will need to sign up for a paid account if you want to continue using all the great features of BizDiary.
Payments are made monthly as an automatic subscription through PayPal.
Setting up a paid account is very easy. Just follow these steps...
- Log in to BizDiary as an administrator-level user (normally just "admin").
- Select Account > Upgrade to Paid Account from the menu.
- The Purchase Form lists all the available packages, along with pricing.
Choose the package you need, and then click the [Upgrade] button.
- A new window / tab opens for PayPal.
Log-in to PayPal.
- PayPal displays the details of the payment terms.
Click [Agree and Pay].
When you have finished, you can close the PayPal window / tab.
Normally it should only take a minute or two for BizDiary to recieve the payment information from PayPal.
If you click on the [Home] link in BizDiary, you should see that the Trial account message is gone, and is replaced by details of when your next account payment will occur.