The Appointment Detail Report lists appointments including extended details, such as appointment notes, wait-list notes, customer notes, address, and referral details.
Arround 2 or 3 appointments fit on each page depending on the options selected. You can also have each appointment appear on its own page by selecting One per page? in the output options.
You can also have a copy of the Appointment Detail Report emailed on a regular basis using Scheduled Reports.
Running the Report
To run the Appointment Detail Report...
- Log in to BizDiary as an admin or manager level user.
- Go to Reports > Run Report.
- Select Appts: Detail.
- Choose a defined Range OR Enter the From date and To date.
- Optional: Restrict to specific Services, Personnel, Locations, Status, Customer, Reminder status, and/or Waitlist status.
- Go to the Output tab, and change the options as needed.
- Click [Run].
- The report opens as a PDF which you can Save or Print.