The Cancellation Summary Report provides you with a summary of cancellation reasons on a month-by-month basis.
By recording cancellation reasons and then viewing the report can help you understand why people cancel their appointments and develop strategies to avoid loss of business.
Recording the Cancellation Reason
The report is only as good as the data it contains. If you want to use the Cancellation Summary Report, then the first step is to make sure that you accurately record the reason in the Cancel Reason field in the Appointment record.
Running the Report
To run the Cancellation Summary Report...
- Log in to BizDiary as an admin or manager level user.
- Go to Reports > Run Report.
- Select Appts: Cancellation Summary.
- Choose a defined Range OR Enter the From date and To date.
- Go to the Output tab, and change the options as needed.
- Click [Run].
- The report opens as a PDF which you can Save or Print.